WP-Content Slideshow Plugin is a new, even much better Slideshow Plugin for WordPress. This Slideshow can show/feature up to 5 Posts/or Pages in a very clear way with a text and a featured image for every post/page. This Slideshow has a very nice pre-designed Layout. It shows all the titles and a little excerpt to the post/page on the right. On the left, the Slideshow features the image that was inserted in the post/page via post-thumbnail WordPress feature.
Install the Plugin automatically via WordPress Plugin Installation Area or download the newest version of the Plugin right below, extract the files and upload them to your wp-content/plugins folder.
- Download newest version from below
- Extract and upload to your wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin in WP-Admin
- Insert following PHP Snippet in your template file
<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/wp-content-slideshow/content-slideshow.php');?>
- Or you can use [contentSlideshow] as a placeholder in your Post/Page to insert the Slideshow
- Now Edit a Post or a Page and scroll down to “WP-Content Slideshow Options” which should be right below your Editor
- Choose “Feature in WP-Content Slideshow” and set an Featured Image (“Feature Image” when Editing Post/Page)
- Now save the post/page and have a look at your Slideshow!
- The image will be automatically cutted so that it fits the Slideshow (No need for timthumb anymore – Version 2.1)
- You can adjust Settings, Layout under Settings – WP-Content Slideshow
Thumbnails are being generated automatically via wordpress built-in functionality. There is no need to support timthumb anymore. If you are already using the plugin with images, you will need to regenerate thumbnails (regenerate thumbnails plugin). If you are customizing image-size you will need to regenerate as well!
Enjoy this new Slideshow WordPress Plugin
Dieses Plugin wird zusätzlich gesponsert von Brustvergrößerung Hannover.