WP-Glideshow now comes with new, even better features! Feature as many posts/pages as you like on any static page you wish. Optionally add an image to every post or page! Order your posts/pages by date or title! Choose from many styling options. Set duration of the slide and choose an effect for the Slideshow! Now including automatic image-resizing with wordpress built-in feature.
Install the Plugin automatically via WordPress Plugin Installation Area or download the newest version of the Plugin right below, extract the files and upload them to your wp-content/plugins folder.
- Download newest version from below
- Extract and upload to your wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin in WP-Admin
- Insert following PHP Snippet in your template file
<?php include (ABSPATH . '/wp-content/plugins/wp-glideshow/glideshow.php');?>
- Or you can use [glider] as a placeholder in your Post/Page to insert the Slideshow
- Now Edit a Post or a Page and scroll down to “WP-Glideshow Options” which should be right below your Editor
- Choose “Feature in WP-Glideshow” and set an Featured Image (“Feature Image” when Editing Post/Page)
- Now save the post/page and have a look at your Slideshow!
- The image will be automatically cutted so that it fits the Slideshow (No need for timthumb anymore – Version 1.1)
- You can adjust Settings, Layout under Settings – WP-Glideshow
Thumbnails are being generated automatically via wordpress built-in functionality. There is no need to support timthumb anymore. If you are already using the plugin with images, you will need to regenerate thumbnails (regenerate thumbnails plugin). If you are customizing image-size you will need to regenerate as well!
Enjoy this new Slideshow WordPress Plugin